Vulcan Stainless New Zealand Ltd
Vulcan Stainless (fornerly Sandvik New Zealand) is a fully owned subsidiary of New Zealand-owned Vulcan Steel Limited.
Consisting of four local divisions (companies) it has a staff of approximately forty. It has branches in Auckland and Christchurch. Business areas include:
- Steel: the importing, stocking and supply of a wide range of stainless and nickel alloy grades.
- This includes plasma and other cutting facilities
- Coromant: Tungsten carbide metalworking tools and consumables
- Rock Tools: Mining and drilling equipment and consumables
- Saws and Tools: woodworking and gardening tools, files, metalworking saws, Bahco and Belzer engineering tools